Land Surveyors for all your surveying, land development, subdivision and planning needs
Your Project - Our Expertise
Rad Surveying is a Hamilton-based land surveying company dedicated to providing surveying services to support all forms of property development.
We will deliver your project with a focus on service: we comprehend the importance of our role as the professional, we are responsive, we look for the best solution (not just a solution) and we harness the power of technology to create efficiency and accuracy.
Learn more about our services
Subdivisions are our specialty. We apply our expertise to manage key aspects of your subdivision projects. Starting with the subdivision design, through obtaining RMA consents, infrastructure design and construction supervision, co-ordinating with other consultants, and completing all supporting onsite survey work. We always target the best solution, not just a solution.
Hand in hand with subdivision survey work are our other surveying services, including:
- Locating your boundaries (redefinition survey) for new fences and buildings.
- Marking out the position of your new building (set out survey) for your builder.
- Mapping the surface of your land to pick up built and natural features (topographic survey) and produce contour plans for your architect to design your house.
- Certifying the position of your new building or conducting a height to boundary survey to satisfy Council requirements.
- Map your farm for your Farm Environment Plan (FEP).
- Preparing official survey plans for other needs (e.g. easements, cross lease flats plans, uplifting limitations).
"We have used Troy and his team on a number of occasions and have found them excellent to deal with meeting crucial deadlines to keep developments on track and on schedule."
- Grant James