Career Opportunities at Rad Surveying
Take on exciting new challenges and join a team passionate about delivering the best solutions to our clients and investing in your success and growth. Explore current open positions below.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Licensed Cadastral Surveyor with 3+ years post-licensing experience. The role will be responsible for all aspects of land surveying with a strong focus on subdivisions. The role will include:
- End to end involvement with subdivisions, including:
- Designing subdivisions that meet Local and Regional Authority rules
- Preparing resource consent applications
- Engineering design in accordance with relevant standards and rules
- Leadership in the management of civil contracts, and in the monitoring of civil construction projects
- Coordinating other consultants where required
- Completion certification to Council
- Preparing Land Transfer plans for titles
- Liaising with clients, contractors, consultants and councils
- Supervision of field work and outputs
- Undertaking feasibility assessments and pricing
- Responsibility for applying our standards and QA processes to all work outputs
You will have strong experience in land development, cadastral surveying, engineering design and subdivision project management. You will demonstrate the ability to keep pace with a busy office. You complete your work efficiently and strive to meet project deliverables. You think innovatively and regularly go the extra mile.
Skills and Experience:
In return for your efforts
You will work on a wide range of projects: from small infill residential and commercial developments to larger greenfield subdivisions that are Hamilton and Waikato based. You will be competitively remunerated and supported to grow your skills and experience on high quality projects.
You will join a team that are passionate about providing excellence to our clients. We are a small, personable team who will invest in your success.
Applications must include an up to date CV as well as a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above. Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Only candidates who are legally entitled to work in New Zealand will be considered.
This is an ongoing vacancy and suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 business days. To see the position description or if you have any questions regarding the role, please email email@example.com.
Rad Surveying is a small agile workplace dedicated to providing land surveying services. We pride ourselves on efficiency and driving our client’s projects forward. Our experienced team members have a depth of knowledge from which to offer practical solutions.